Workshop spaces now open! Please sign up at https://www.eventbrite.com/o/elora-bread-trading-co-12010456776 and follow the directions in the email you receive once you reserve your ticket.
Learn the ancient craft of sourdough bread making in this intimate hands-on workshop led by Elora Bread’s head baker Calantha Elsby. You’ll learn the basics of sourdough bread making that will help you bake the perfect loaf at home.
- Maintaining a starter culture
- Rolling and shaping
- Baking techniques
What you take away:
- A freshly-baked loaf of County sourdough bread
- Healthy sourdough culture
- Two batches of freshly made dough to be baked off the following day at home
- Solid beginner sourdough bread making foundations
Signing up for this event reserves your spot in the class for 1 week. You are required to put down a $50 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the course.